Sunday, November 9, 2008

Seoul:Round two-Saturday

Morning.
10:30am
While wondering around looking for watercolour paintings (which we failed to find) we were yelled at by an old lady. I have to mention that we were doing nothing considered offensive by Korean standards. We were all suitably covered from neck to toes, and not speaking loudly. However, she had MAJOR problems with us and let us know by SPITTING at us. Luckily we weren't hit. I have never wanted to punch an old lady before. At least, I can't recall a time like that at the moment...

10:32am
We find a random park (I found out weeks later that this was an UNESCO world heritage site) and wonder around. I accidentally walk on the path reserved for spirits, but the park official is very kind and gracious when she asks me to get off of the path.

The rest of the day was reserved for shopping, and therefore there is nothing major to report.

6:00pm
We decide it's time to go to Cirque de Soliel. It doesn't start until eight, but we are in a huge city and are not precisely sure where it is located.

7:50pm
We eventually get to the proper stadium.

8:00pm
The show begins. And blows my mind.

The end. for now

No comments: