Friday, September 5, 2008

Volleyball Update AND TGIF!!!

Winnie called me last night. My ARC has arrived (like a green card in America) so I am an official alien!

Winnie told me the lady I hit was JUST fine! I was SO relived. Winnie went on to say the lady kept asking Winnie about me (the volleyball incident happened on Wednesday, and I go to a different school Thursday/Friday) and that I should really call her to tell her I'm okay (however I was not provided with her phone number).

So I'm feeling pretty pumped that I haven't maimed this woman when Winnie continues:

'Oh yes she is just fine! Her face only hurts when she moves it, but its fine when she doesn't move'

Okay.

How often do you move your face? Especially when you're a teacher and everything has to be animated! And of course she was back to school the next day, people don't have sick days in Korea. If you're REALLY sick you come to school and sleep in the nursing room.

THEN Winnie says:

'Her bone isn't even broken it's ONLY fractured' AND all of a sudden I'm no longer feeling so good about the whole thing.

I, Jennifer Doucette, have fractured a bone. In a woman's FACE.

I'm hard.

Watch out world.

Get in my way and I'll crack your bones.

No comments: