Monday, September 8, 2008

Fun Stuff!

1. I went to Yeosu again Saturday night. We went to a beach party. There was a big fire with a log across it, and a man was walking back and forth on the log (a small log mind you) through the fire!

That was cool to watch, but even COOLER was the ocean!! I went wading at about 10pm. The water was really warm, and when you moved it lit up neon green! I guess there is some sort of glow in the dark algae or something? I can't explain it! I'm not a scientist! But it was SO wicked.

Then I finally got to noraebang (karaoke in individual rooms). That was also wicked.

2. Gumdo. It's a sword-fighting martial art. But you don't get a real sword until your black belt. I just have a wooden one. It's awesome. Youtube it!

3. For Chusok (this weekend). I'm off Thurs-Wed AND I'm going to Jeju island and renting a scooter!

4. And I MIGHT buy a motorcycle.

All in all. Life is great.

No comments: